It late to write my blog information -_-“
Let it!
Let it!
I must to write my blog information because I want to warn Anti-Yaoi when they are visit my blog =^=
My blog information!
1. Sorry for my English, Don’t forget I’m Thailand girl but I want to use English in my life more!
2. My blog is very Yaoi but it not soft yaoi it hard yaoi! If you don’t like or hate yaoi please…DO NOT VISIT MY BLOG! And leave bad comment “nah…It’s creepy” “It’s ugly” etc. I want visitor is love yaoi and don’t like Hentai!
3. My blog is about Bakugan Shotacon and Yaoi. Do not ask about Hentai in here! It nothing.
4. I don’t like hate Alice in bakugan. My blog must have ranting Alice if you like Alice please do not visit here and leave bad comment.
5. Enjoy my Yaoi or Yuri(if it have…) art!
I hope you understand my blog information =V=and today I have a bakugan yaoi doujin plan it's title "Lollipop of Love" it R-18 pairing Volt x Lync
Now I design my doujin cover but I can't upload in here now
I will upload this doujin cover next time! :D
and I make my blog banner
I wanna delete "Trial Version" =_=++
and Today I upload my Bakugan yaoi art agian C:
Shadow x Lync!
You ever listen music "Finger" by Naked girl?
Don't ask me I never listen it! XD
And I have Mecha bakugan gijinka plan
see!
Aluze and Altair~<3
They are mecha bakugan twin~




LOOOL!! Ths blog is awesome and yaoi! Now my life is complete after seeing all those shota images of Lync!
ตอบลบBut why don´t you post some MaruchoXRen? Or MaruchoXEveyone (he is so UKE)